- Work experience as a Project manager in IT more than 1 year;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English;
- Ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time;
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude;
- English level Upper-Intermediate +.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Experience in working with colleagues locally and abroad;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Work on challenging projects using new technologies and tools;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Social and corporate events;
- Possibility for career development;
- Participation in professional training, meetups.
- Corporate medical insurance;
- Sports activities coverage;
- Free social and corporate events;
- Fully paid 3 days-off during the working year;
- Internal English courses;
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace.